2013 Fespa Londonmtdisplays
WE WERE AT FESPA 2013
Fespa 2013, one of the leading shows of our industry proved to be a very successful exhibition for M&T Displays for the last three years. 2013 is our 3rd consecutive year at the show where we had a large stand and introduced numerous new products, such as Optima Roll Banner, Flipchart, Wall Banner, Q Systems, Universal Showboard and more. Not only demonstration of the new products, we showed also our continuous investment to research and development, commitment to supporting our customers with innovative and functional products.
As a leading manufacturer of Displays, Our stand hosted visitors allover the world including New Zealand, Canada, Bangladesh, South Africa, India and more, no need to mention whole Europe. We enjoyed meeting with so many different people as well as meeting our existing customers and also competitors.
We would like to express our gratitude for your nice compliments on our products. It is encouraging to hear such positive comments which push us to develop further and further.
Headlines of FESPA LONDON 2013
- The 50th anniversary of Fespa has exceeded all expectations with footfall in the first three days totalling 15500
- 2 halls, South and North Halls were full with exhibitors
- MT Plastech introduced the direct to print foam PVC, APET and HIPS range.
- Please visit www.mtplastech.com for more information on plastic sheets from MT Plastech
- M&T Displays advertised its recently established products; iPad Kioks, Optima Roll Banner, Wall Banner, flipchart
- Smart Roll banner new upto-date version has been demonstrated to the visitors.
- Please visit www.mtdisplays.com.tr for more information on display products of M&T Displays