We understand that when you place your business with somebody, you trust them to look after it with respect and care so we are dedicated to ensuring we are compliant the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• M&T Displays or M&T Displays team do not ask you for personal information unless truly needed.
• M&T Displays or M&T Displays team do not share your personal information with anyone except to
comply with the law. Personal data is processed in accordance with the individuals’
rights under the General Data Protection Regulation 25.5.2018.
• M&T Displays or M&T Displays team do not store personal information on our servers unless
required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
• In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what is
visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
• Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area unless the country offers
adequate data protection.
• You have the right to withdraw consent to processing personal data.
• You have the right to complain to the supervisory authorities
• If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Like most website operators, “M&T Displays of companies” collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. “M&T Displays of companies” purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how “M&T Displays of companies” visitors use its website. From time to time, “M&T Displays of companies” may produce non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing an internal report on trends in the usage of its website. This will be any information obtained from a standard analytics tool.
“M&T Displays of companies” also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users “M&T Displays of companies” websites. “M&T Displays of companies” only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators. This standard practice is done in case of abusive e-mails or committing an act of fraud.
Information Security Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide a security framework that will ensure the protection of MT Reklam A.S/ MT Displays Information from unauthorized access, loss or damage while supporting the open, information-sharing needs of our business structure.
As MT Reklam A.S/ MT Displays and its employees, we aim to manage the risks to our business continuity and information assets;
• Ensuring the security of any kind of data sharing in information systems.
• Ensuring business continuity and minimizing legal risks that may arise from
• Protection of institution’s reputation and investments
We work with our entire power to be a pioneer and exemplary institution in terms of information security by managing our work in the direction of integrated management together with other management systems that we apply.