Sign Holder Stand
Sign Holder Stand is a perfects advertising solution in a store or reception as a result of double sided frame for back-to-back prints. A dual-sided display helps to maximise your floor space whilst allowing your advertising message to be seen by people around. Constructed with durable parts it is recommended for use in outdoor conditions.
As the poster is top loaded, it is easy to place or replace with only on person.
This durable marketing stand makes any product advertisement more attractive and stylish! Each Sign Holder Stand with weighted base to ensure sturdiness and durability in busy environments. It is a good advertising stand for hotels, travel agents, shows offices and even more.
A1 (594 X 841 mm), A2 (420 X 594 mm)
- PRODUCT IN PLACE
- PRINT TEMPLATE
- ASSEMBLY SHEET
- CERTIFICATES & WARRANTY
- Reviews (0)
|MATERIAL : Silver & black anodised aluminium||WEIGHT||PACKING SIZE|
|ARTICLE||DESCRIPTION||EXTERNAL (x-y)||POSTER||COPY||HEIGHT PORTRAIT||WITH PACKING||*W X H X D|
|UIBSHN00A2||Silver||443 X 617 mm||420 X 594 mm||392 X 566 mm||1560 mm||9,200 kg||975 X 530 X 52 mm|
|UIBSHN00A1||Silver||617 X 864 mm||594 X 841 mm||566 X 813 mm||1808 mm||9,800 kg||975 X 705 X 52 mm|
|UIBSHB00A2||Black||443 X 617 mm||420 X 594 mm||392 X 566 mm||1560 mm||9,200 kg||975 X 530 X 52 mm|
|UIBSHB00A1||Black||617 X 864 mm||594 X 841 mm||566 X 813 mm||1808 mm||9,800 kg||975 X 705 X 52 mm|
• Made of powder-coated aluminium frame and post with heavy steel base.
• Frame can be easily adjusted landscape and portrait positions.
• 2 anti-reflex poster protection and separator included.
• Double sides frame available in A1 and A2 sizes.
• Max poster thickness is 1,75 mm when used with 2 x protections and a separator.
• In case rigid poster is used without protections and a separator, max poster thickness is 6 mm.
• Basic tool assembly required.
• Base if 6 kg.
• Flat packed. Packed in 1 one box.
• Recommended for express courier shipping as single unit.
• Suitable for customisation such as printing, branding, colouring vs are.